- Gigglesworld Corporation is always looking for smart, energetic, career minded people to work with us. Whether you are ready for an exciting career in the adult novelty industry or simply use us as a stepping stone to where ever you want to go in life you will be joining a great company to work with on your journey and ours. Please take the time to fill out the application below in its entirety to ensure your application will be taken seriously.
Qualified applicants receive equal consideration. No question is asked for the purpose of excluding any applicant due to race, creed, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, handicap, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Thank you for taking the time to apply with us. The field descriptions marked with an asterick* are required.
- Please list chronologically, beginning with most recent experience.
- Member of the Drug-Free Workplace Network. Pre-Employment Drug Testing is a Requirement.
List individuals familiar with your job qualifications (No relatives or personal friends).
- GigglesWorld Corp. is committed to the employment and advancement of minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans.
- Please read carefully before submitting your application
All information contained in this application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. I understand that misrepresentations or omissions of any kind may result in denial of employment or be cause for subsequent dismissal if I am hired. I authorize the company to investigate my responses on this application and contact any or all of my former employers or any individuals familiar with me or my employment background for the purpose of verifying any information I have provided and/or for the purpose of obtaining any information whether favorable or unfavorable about me or my employment. I voluntarily and knowingly fully release and hold harmless any person or organization that provides information pertaining to me or my employment. I understand that upon receiving a job offer, a drug screening may be required. (Note: If this is a job requirement, you will be notified.)
Regardless of whether or not I become employed by the company, I recognize that this application is not and should not be considered a contract of employment. I understand that employment at the company is on an at-will basis and that my employment may be terminated with or without cause, and without notice, at any time, at my option or the company's unless specifically provided otherwise in a written employment contract. I further understand that no company employee or representative has the authority to enter into a contract regarding duration or terms and conditions of employment other that an officer or official of the company and then only by means of a signed written document. We have a policy of no smoking on the premises.